With reference to the communication from the National Medical Commission (NMC) dated 7th January 2021 and in continuation of NBE notices dated 16th September 2020 and 31st October 2020, all applicants for NEET PG 2021 are hereby informed that the NEET-PG 2021 shall be conducted on 18th April 2021 on a computer-based platform at various centers across the country. All students completing their internship on or before 30th June 2021 may ‘ONLY’ apply for NEET-PG 2021 on fulfilment of eligibility criteria as may be prescribed in the Information Bulletin.
Please refer to the NBE websites www.nbe.edu.in and www.natboard.edu.in for notification of the NEET-PG 2021 Information Bulletin and Application form as and when notified.
NEET PG, the exam that all the medical graduates apply for to get into their postgrad into top universities. NEET PG is usually conducted on first Sunday of January, it’s 3 and half hour exam usually from 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM.
NEET PG Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Type of Examination : Computer Based test (Online mode)
Type of Questions : All the questions (300 questions) will be of Multiple choice type with four options and only one correct answer
Marking : Correct Answer make you gain 4 mark and for wrong answer, however, there is negative marking, you lose 1 mark for wrong answer. Maximum Marks would be 1200
Medium of Examination: NEET PG exam will be conducted only in English Medium
Duration of Examination: The exam is held 3 and half hours only
Exam Day schedule:
1:30 PM : Reporting time to the examination hall
After reporting to examination hall the following would be done
ID Verification of the candidate
Frisking of the candidate ( security checks)
Biometric verification of the left thumb
Digital image of the candidate will be captured
3:00 PM : Entry gate to the examination hall closes
3:15 PM : Candidate Login
3:30 PM : Examination starts
7:00 PM : Examination ends
- Make sure you reach examination hall on or before the reporting time, this will help one avoid to last minute tensions
- Size of the photograph to be pasted on admit card must be 35×45 mm and at least 75% of the photograph must be covered by the candidate’s face and head. It must have a white background and there must be a caption with the name of the candidates and the date on which the photograph was taken at the bottom.
- Make sure you carry your admit card with pasted passport size photo on it, Certificate of Registration and valid Photo ID Proof to the hall
- Do not carry mobile phones or any electronic devices, ornaments, any stationary items such as pen etc, any food closed or opened and other items including wallet, goggles, belt etc
- Preserve the Admit card even after examination, because it is required for further admission
- Also make sure you are always connected with NBE and MCI’s official website for latest updates and news
NBE reserves its right to amend/defer the date of examination due to any unforeseen exigency, in consultation with the NMC and MoHFW, Govt of India.